We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Upgrade Carry-alls

Would love a button on the carry-all UI to upgrade it's size. Charge the difference between the cost of the current and the one you're upgrading to. No one wants to throw out a small bag because they're worth 1300lp, but they're actually pretty useless. Should definitely be an option to upgrade them.

This would be a great option.
    Pharone the Gnome
    Come watch me stream Lord of The Rings Online every night at https://twitch.tv/pharone
    Follow me on Twitter at @PharoneTheGnome
    Join my Discord server here.

I would love this!
    Mains: Sampaguita 140 hobbit mini & Meggie - 135 woman captain. Alt Army: Lunelleth 103 hunter/Cwenhild 63 champ/Euraweth 63 LM/Eadolwyn 53 warden/Samieth 52 beorning/Plumara 38 mini/Bregedes 35 brawler/Idhreneth 34 RK/Cinnamum 32 burg/Ajuga 31 guard/Nolgra 11 warden/Tiesa 7 hunter/Belerianor 5 captain/Pechalviel 2 LM/Solveij the Pacifist 69 RK

I would like to see 1,000 slot versions like the ones in Dungeons & Dragons Online.
    Sophie the Enchantress - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish all of you many successful and happy adventures., brave Ladies and Lords of Middle Earth!

Carry all upgrades would be great but SSG messed things up with the pricing. I'm sure they could implement 1000 slot bags with 5000 stacks each. But not nowadays because they wanted to settle for way less (and point proven people buy them). Now a 50 bag costs 2000 points - meaning a big 500 bag should be expected 20,000 LP and maybe in store for 15,000 ?? They can't present such a monstrous price within shop because most players would hate seeing such a money grab - it provokes. Also very disencouraging for new players checking out the store and seeing this is the thinkable price to expand 1 kind of storage inventory only for the character that currently holds the carry-all-bag...
    Gwaihir [DE] - Specialized in Festivals, UI-Settings, Character-Management and Efficiency, scenic Screenshots, cinematic Videos, Showcase-Videos, Game-Guides, Opinions - Ultimate Grand-Master of Bullroarer's Challenge within Greenfield during Spring Festival - my favorite place in Lotro :) - Edit [Update 35.1]: It's still Lotro - just everyday a bit less.