Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 25 von 50

Fifteenth Anniversary: Expectations?

As we approach a landmark in LOTRO's history (and long may this wonderful adventure continue!), it got me thinking about how this event can differ from previous anniversary events.

What are people expecting? What would you like to see at the event?

Personally, as someone who was late to the party (exactly 7 years ago), I'd like to see devs/ staff join us in the celebrations ingame. I don't know how feasible this would be, but conceptually, it'd be a nice touch/ and a return to the approachability of the devs and the community I hear some of the long term veterans speak about.

Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts.
    Check out my LOTRO videos on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX...jPUNAiwtrJ_eiw

I'd be rather surprised if they did anything special for this Anniversary, with everything else going on. But if I get surprised, it'll be a pleasant one.
    Very nice. Very evil.

I really enjoyed what they did around the tenth anniversary - I'm not sure we can expect things of a similar scale, but I would rejoice if there was anything in the same vein!
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

More lag once the Anny Festival starts up

The only thing I'm sure about is that there will be stream events with developers. Other then that...I hope for new quests and seasonal instances/areas. The best gift would be a new prestige hobbit house, though!

Zitat Zitat von Arabani Beitrag anzeigen
    The only thing I'm sure about is that there will be stream events with developers. Other then that...I hope for new quests and seasonal instances/areas. The best gift would be a new prestige hobbit house, though!
    Yes! Our very own personal Mathom House!
    Check out my LOTRO videos on Youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRX...jPUNAiwtrJ_eiw

Zitat Zitat von Lambtron Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh, I would love that.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

I hope they scrap the 'seasonal' instance #### and open up each instance and skirmish when any festivals roll out.
    With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised by a new RNG galore instance.

Overall, I only expect more lag.

last year cordovan went to each server to distribute rewards and did a few micro events (balrog attack on bree)

Zitat Zitat von lesaiglesnoirgd Beitrag anzeigen
    last year cordovan went to each server to distribute rewards and did a few micro events (balrog attack on bree)
    What sort of rewards? 0.o

Given the meh of the 10th anniversary box, I'm sure disappointment awaits. I have had a subscription since 15 years ago next month, and I doubt I get anything to reward that commitment in a meaningful way.
    Adarin Ouest of There and Back Again
    Thradin Stoneshield of Baruk Khazad

When I think of Guild Wars 1, they had a fantastic fifteenth anniversary, where they added new elite skills, weapons, and extra jazz...

All whilst in maintenance mode.

I'm expecting yet more fireworks . . . or perhaps a pet with the same skin and a different name. I've been trained to have low expectations.

This would be a really nice idea - a new kind of hobby (trophy hunter) to link to a personalised interior of the Mathom House for all the trophies that we could find across Middle Earth. The Mathom House would finally have some exhibits! This would tie really nicely to the anniversary festival and the idea of a treasure hunt thr the tenth anniversary introduced.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

A "man in the pub" suggested
    1. Open up all the Bree rooves for a chicken play Parkour event
    2. Deed and title for swimming the entire length of Anduin (Water Baby)
    3. Deed and title for jumping into every lake and pond in Middle Earth (Pond Life)
    4. Deed and Title for eating and drinking in every Tavern and Inn in Middle Earth (Bon Viveur)

:-)
    Mithithil Ithryndi

Zitat Zitat von Mithithil Beitrag anzeigen
    3. Deed and title for jumping into every lake and pond in Middle Earth (Pond Life)
    4. Deed and Title for eating and drinking in every Tavern and Inn in Middle Earth (Bon Viveur)

This sounds very similar to the existing 'well-jumping' deeds and titles, such as 'Well Travelled' for jumping down the well in Moria, and 'Well Endowed' for jumping in every well in Rohan.
    You wait.
    Time passes.
    Thorin sits down and starts singing about gold.

Zitat Zitat von Mithithil Beitrag anzeigen

Sign me up!

New creep skins!

That's pretty much the only thing I want out of it. 1 or 2 new skins for each creep class.

I'd like a new surprise landscape area they haven't told us about yet. Preferably a corridor between Needlehole and Ered Luin with a new Hobbit settlement as part of the Far Downs/Tower Hills

I would like to see some SWEET new armor.

I expect it to differ from other anniversaries so that this time there won't be any new rewards

The special thing they will announce it the end of lotro

they dont have plans after u 32 and anniversary. so this is the end of the road the last goodbye D:

Zitat Zitat von Tancanspanc Beitrag anzeigen
    This sounds very similar to the existing 'well-jumping' deeds and titles, such as 'Well Travelled' for jumping down the well in Moria, and 'Well Endowed' for jumping in every well in Rohan.
    How do you get the Rohan "Well Endowed" deed? I tried to google but found nothing.

As we approach a landmark in LOTRO's history (and long may this wonderful adventure continue!), it got me thinking about how this event can differ from previous anniversary events.

What are people expecting? What would you like to see at the event?

Personally, as someone who was late to the party (exactly 7 years ago), I'd like to see devs/ staff join us in the celebrations ingame. I don't know how feasible this would be, but conceptually, it'd be a nice touch/ and a return to the approachability of the devs and the community I hear some of the long term veterans speak about.

Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts.
    Expectations? None whatsoever.... with every anniversary, every event, every big time they rehash old stuff....
    Lifetimer

A Flury of Fireworks; seasonal instance

Zitat Zitat von Morneniel Beitrag anzeigen
    How do you get the Rohan "Well Endowed" deed? I tried to google but found nothing.
    Yah i don't recall anything about that deed. Sound like he way just being funny.

...Well, about the Original post, there is something we know since U32 release. The Instances panel now have on the seasonal section, a aniversary themed instance called: "A Flury of Fireworks"

Seite 1 von 2 1 2 LetzteLetzte