Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Racial Animation Speeds

I've never had to face the dilemma of animation speeds before because, almost all my toons have been humans. Then I decided to make an alt champion and, I didn't want him to be a human so, I read the recommendations on LotroHQ. They said that stout-axes didn't have the slow animations that dwarves had so that's what I made. This was maybe a year ago. At first the animations seemed about the same as my human champ. I used him sparingly and, it never became a problem. Now, after the release of Gundabad, he clearly appeared much slower. I don't know why. I decided to time a variety of skills run together and this is what I came up with.

Using a 2H sword.
    Sequence: Ferocious Strikes - Blade Wall - Brutal Strikes - Wild Attack - Raging Blades - Swift Strike - Feral Strikes
    Human 8.2s
    Stout-axe 9.3s

Clearly it's slower. 13.4% slower. It feels that way when I'm using the skills. I never had to face this problem so I'm a bit flabbergasted. I suppose people just need to avoid combining certain races with certain classes. It would be hard to compete for raid spots when you're already 13.4% down in dps. I like his look and his cosmetics and so forth but if I intended to use him more than just a fun alt, I would consider changing his race, possibly to a High Elf. I'm not sure what happened with Gundabad, maybe reverting his speeds to that of dwarves. Maybe this is just wai and simply what the different races offer. Anyone have a High Elf and can compare them to human speeds or make sense of these differences?

Might be a bug, i think animation speed disparity was fixed before. No need to rush with race change, since new raid isnt released yet.

Zitat Zitat von Gunhard Beitrag anzeigen
    Might be a bug, i think animation speed disparity was fixed before. No need to rush with race change, since new raid isnt released yet.
    Do you have a patch version/note of this being fixed? I've seen maybe a dozen DPS by class/race comparisons over the years, and have never seen any evidence that SSG had fixed the problem or even done DPS work-around yet. I believe for champions stout axes were the only race slightly slower than dwarf, with human/high elf/elf all being pretty similarly good a the top end of animation speed/impact on DPS.

HigH Elf Female is faster than Human

I did some tests on Bullroarer with the sequence: Ferocious - Blade Wall - Brutal - Wild Attack - Raging Blades - Feral
    Here's what I got.
    Code:
                                         2H -Sword         2H - Axe
                                       ---------------     -------------

Human Male                             9.12                 

Stout-Axe Male                         10.2               10.6

Dwarf Male                             9.12               9.52

Hobbit Male                            10.12              10.52

High-Elf Male                          9.2                9.6
    There's a difference in racial speeds as well as weapon types. I didn't do that many tests and there was some lag so, the numbers could be off slightly.
    Geändert von JediSam (09.11.2022 um 23:58 Uhr)