Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

How is Warden's DPS?

I've been playing Warden for about 7 years. Believe me, I'm tired of being a Tank. Now I want to play as DPS and I don't want to open new characters for it. I love Warden. So how is the DPS? Can i join Raid/Instances as DPS Warden? Or is Warden actually a DPS class? From what I've heard they call it awesome as Red Warden.

Zitat Zitat von BayanWarden Beitrag anzeigen
    I've been playing Warden for about 7 years. Believe me, I'm tired of being a Tank. Now I want to play as DPS and I don't want to open new characters for it. I love Warden. So how is the DPS? Can i join Raid/Instances as DPS Warden? Or is Warden actually a DPS class? From what I've heard they call it awesome as Red Warden.
    Very funny to read.

We've been dps since Helms Deep really. You missed many years of it. A lot of people want the tank back...

But it's very hard to answer currently as there is an update very soon to warden which will bring warden tank back into the meta. And the dps? Yet to be seen honestly. Its good on BR but that could change.

I think it's safe to say you should be able to play DPS warden in the future, but "How good is it" is a question we can't really answer without the cheat "Good enough".
    Level 140: Burg, Captain, Guard, Brawler, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Champ, Warden, Rune-Keeper, Beorning

Can't talk on the raid and not really on the instance part either, but I've been running a DPS warden since a year after the game launched and having a great time. Lot's of damage output etc....

I don't think Warden was ever actually considered a 'Tank' class, but is an Off Tank class and the few times I've joined an instance they've wanted me to run a Yellow trait line for the DOT's vice doing any tanking.

Zitat Zitat von BayanWarden Beitrag anzeigen
    Is this post satire? Warden tank has been awful for a long time now.

Warden DPS is ok. Both specs will be more viable once the new update hits.