We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Classes in High Demand?

The changes in the updates have made me wonder... Are there classes that are always going to be in high demand? Like, you can't nerf them enough, because in their essence they just do the job. I mean, you probably can nerf them ENOUGH to completely shut them out but that would be like deleting a class. Some classes, like Guardians and Hunters, I think, are always going to be good.
    Anyways, I've made a list of the most needed classes, check it out, let me know if you (dis)agree https://www.gamersdecide.com/article...needed-classes

Superb list, says I!

The only change I'd make is I'd swap out the Warden with the Captain;

Wardens are hands-down the best solo class in the game, but they don't make for the best group class as very few of their abilities (if any, to my knowledge) that bleed over to help other players in a fight
    - No on-demand slows or snares
    - No on-demand crowd control
    - No shared healing
    - No shared travel skills

Wardens don't help out the party very much, but they're marvelously self-sufficient:
    - Can hit entire packs of mobs like a truck full of Balrogs (or could last time I played one)
    - Can leech HP in a fight very efficiently
    - Can move very fast at need
    - Can get around Middle-Earth quickly with Muster skills to join up with a fellowship

Right now, Captains still make for monstrous raid-boss tanks and are a boon to every group for Red's Supportive power, notably the Oathbreaker ability

I'm definitely going to show your guide to my friends and folks thinking about picking up the game