We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

From Evernight to Arkenstone - Spanish Player LFK

Hi all

I'm a LOTRO player since the beta although I gave it up too many times since I don't have any friends who play. To date it has always remained in Evernight and occasionally in Laurelin. Seeing as Arkenstone has more population and the latency is the same as Evernight, I want to try my luck here and find Spanish players to play with.
    Is there any Spanish kinship?
    Is this the most populated server of all?
    Is there a variety of players, culture and languages?

Thank you all!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos

Soy jugador de LOTRO desde la beta aunque lo dejó demasiadas veces ya que no tengo amigos que jueguen. Hasta la fecha permaneció siempre en Evernight y ocasionalmente en Laurelin. Viendo que Arkenstone tiene más población y que la latencia es la misma que en Evernight, quiero probar suerte aquí y encontrar jugadores españoles con quienes jugar.

¿Existe alguna kinship española o de habla hispana?
    ¿Es este el servidor más poblado de todos?
    ¿Hay variedad de jugadores, cultura e idiomas?

¡Gracias a todos!

I know I have seen at least one kin with a Spanish name.

I suggest you do what I did in the server consolidation a few years back. I created a basic toon on a few servers, watched LFF (World never seems worth it...), and had a few conversations.