We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Iron Man Challenge

Before I go over the rules I wanted to let everyone know that these are more than likely going to change after tweaks, recommendations, etc.

-Deadly+6 Iron Man Challenge

Join the Challenge!
    1. White/yellow items only
    2. You may group with 1 other person that *must* be doing the challenge as well
    3. No food, buffs, or boosts
    4. No instances/raids
    5. Kins ARE allowed but they may not help in any way unless they are your +1
    6. No crafting, farming, or any other level boosters
    7. Death = ReRoll

The Challenge ends once you hit level cap! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacion View Post
    Before I go over the rules I wanted to let everyone know that these are more than likely going to change after tweaks, recommendations, etc.

-Deadly+6 Iron Man Challenge

Join the Challenge!
    1. White/yellow items only
    2. You may group with 1 other person that *must* be doing the challenge as well
    3. No food, buffs, or boosts
    4. No instances/raids
    5. Kins ARE allowed but they may not help in any way unless they are your +1
    6. No crafting, farming, or any other level boosters
    7. Death = ReRoll

The Challenge ends once you hit level cap! Good luck!
    2 makes the challenge incredibly easy.

You currently have 1337 reputation point(s).

Quote Originally Posted by cwswim03 View Post
    2 makes the challenge incredibly easy.
    Yeah I originally was gonna say solo but then I thought about the mini's/LMs, but then again maybe they won't struggle. Idk anything about either so /shrug
    “Courage is found in unlikely places.” -J.R.R Tolkien
    -T

Quote Originally Posted by Tentacion View Post
    Yeah I originally was gonna say solo but then I thought about the mini's/LMs, but then again maybe they won't struggle. Idk anything about either so /shrug
    Both mini/lm are incredibly easy landscape classes. Once you get water lore, you can't die.

You currently have 1337 reputation point(s).

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by cwswim03 View Post
    Both mini/lm are incredibly easy landscape classes. Once you get water lore, you can't die.
    This post is related to the legendary servers, LM's don't have water lore on Treebeard yet. This also appears to be a leveling challenge, so the majority of time players will be without LI's. Deadly 6 leveling at lower levels solo is actually very challenging and will be near impossible for some classes to solo without dying at least once. A minstrel, for example, who sets their difficulty to deadly 6 as soon as they leave the intro (level 5), simply won't be able to kill a single NPC by themselves until they level further.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver