We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Lag part 1001

Lag part 1001

Just to continue the somewhat interesting discussion from before. Please refrain from personal attacks or any other violation that might get the thread closed.....

Well I just started playing again on Tuesday after a 2 month break and except for running head on into Bree lag (was there ever a time Bree wasn't laggy?), things haven't been that bad for me.

My main finished Udun with only a couple of small hitches (you see the character freeze for maybe a sec while running), visited out by the Black Gate and Everdim and moved into Dor Amarth with no problems or hitches.

I'm running a warden and haven't seen any hesitation before throws after hitting the keyboard etc...

I did 'out run' of graphics in Udun a few times on my horse (never the goat) and get a black screen for maybe 10 sec or so.

I think Cord must have wanted to close that thread on a positive note.

I should qualify my last post on it by saying it's via play session between 1am and 7am only.

The energy costs plays nicely into this with a night time rate of 14 pence a unit against the 48 pence a unit in the day time.

Day Rate (rate 1): 07:30 to 00:30 (GMT, Winter) - 08:30 to 01:30 (BST, Summer): 47.890p per kWh
    Night Rate (rate 2): 00:30 to 07:30 (GMT, Winter) - 01:30 to 08:30 (BST, Summer): 14.080p per kWh

Have to adjust to prevailing conditions, irl and the game.